The classic MINI made electric and sold for $ 100,000February 17, 2019
The car will be exclusive, because they plan to produce a circulation of only one hundred copies.
Professionals from the native land of the classic MINI, the British city of Swindon, created an electric version of the baby. The electric car called the Swind E Classic Mini externally will almost be different from the old good MINI in 1959 – perhaps it will be new. But the utensil – completely new and electric.
The Swind E Classic Mini is driven by a 110-horsepower electric motor that accelerates the vehicle up to a hundred in 9.3 seconds, with a top speed of 130 km / h. The battery will provide a stroke of 200 km. The weight of the car – 720 kg, which is 80 kg more than the original MINI.
In the cabin – leather seats, power steering, air conditioning, USB charging and even navigation. The car has modified the suspension, improved noise insulation and increased the corrosion resistance of the body.
All this nostalgic luxury will cost a lot – $ 100,000. True, in part, this is an exclusive fee – such machines will be released exactly 100 pieces. And only “under the customer”.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup