The Chinese truck Huanghe X7 with the most streamlined cab presentedOctober 11, 2020
Chinese concern Sinotruk CNHTC has started selling the updated flagship tractor, which is positioned as the truck with the most streamlined cab.
The tractor was named Huanghe X7, which means “yellow river”. It is equipped with an 11-liter 490 hp engine. in tandem with a 16-speed “robot”. Also, the novelty was awarded with air suspension of axles, power steering and an aluminum 600-liter fuel tank.
One of the flagship’s unique features is its excellent aerodynamics, which will allow the tractor to compete with dignity in the truck market. In addition to the world’s most streamlined shapes, the truck has acquired a high safety record, which is confirmed by multiple tests.
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars
- Lexus LC 500 joins Japan police