The Chinese have developed an electric copy of Suzuki JimnyMay 29, 2020
The Chinese company Hunan Hengrun Automobile, which produces trucks, is preparing to release a compact SUV under the factory index A0. The size – and externally – it is very similar to the Suzuki Jimny, but this is an electric car.
According to Car News China, Hengrun A0 has a length of 3560 mm (for Suzuki Jimny – 3645 mm), a width of 1610 mm (1645 mm), a height of 1705 mm (1725 mm). The Chinese SUV is both smaller and lighter than the Suzuki Jimny: 1020 versus 1090 kg.
The novelty is equipped with LED optics, a digital dashboard and a large tablet of the infotainment center.
The 4-seater model received a 42-horsepower electric motor, allowing it to accelerate to a maximum of 102 km / h. But the electric car is capable of driving 352 km on a single charge. There is no information on the availability of an all-wheel drive system.
Other details about the new electric car, in particular, the cost, are unveiled during the start of sales in China, which is scheduled for the current year.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup