The cheapest Skoda crossover: first photos and videos of the serial versionFebruary 8, 2019
New compact crossover Skoda Kamiq seen during tests on public roads.
The new crossover Skoda Kamiq, it seems, is ready not only for the world premiere, but also for sales. Today the car was spotted during tests on the D11 highway leading to Prague.
The world premiere of Kamiq will be held at the Geneva Motor Show on March 5 of this year, and judging by the tests on public roads, the video of which was published by Novinky.cz, the car is fully ready and is currently checking the consistency of its units, units and systems. The Czech crossover will compete with cars Nissan Juke, Mazda CX-2, Ford Fiesta SUV and Datsun RD3 (the working name of the model).
The exterior of the car hides a minimum of camouflage, through which it can be seen that the Kamiq will receive horizontally divided headlights, and the rear lights with LEDs will go to the tailgate. The car, built on the MQB A0 platform, on which Volkswagen T-Cross and Seat Arona cars are also created, looks proportionate and even sporty.
It is likely that the premiere of the new Skoda Kamiq may take place before the Geneva Motor Show, as part of a separate presentation.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup