The charged Hyundai Elantra N will receive a 275-horsepower engineMarch 13, 2020
The 7th generation Elantra CN7 will finally get the N-Line and N.
The new N-Line model will have a sporty exterior design, and the upcoming Elantra N will be a real N with a 2.0-liter gas turbocharged instead of the 1.6 Turbo.
The car will be equipped with a 2.0-liter gas turbine that delivers a maximum power of 275 horsepower, like the Veloster N or i30 N, and is expected to be combined with a 6-speed manual gearbox or an 8-speed DCT.
According to Albert Birmann, head of the High-Performance Vehicle Testing and Development Department, Hyundai, the Elantra N is a full-fledged four-door sedan that is expected to become a universal high-performance model that can be used as a car for everyday use and fun driving on the highway at the weekend days.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones