The champion of the crossfit became the face of the sports division of Volkswagen RApril 6, 2020
28-year-old Sarah Sigmunddsdottir became an ambassador for the Volkswagen R sports division. A girl from Icelandic Nyardvik is professional in crossfit and is the four-time winner of the prestigious CrossFit Open tournament, two-time bronze medalist of the CrossFit Games World Championship, and also won competitions in Europe and Dubai.
Now Sarah will be presenting Volkswagen R sports cars around the world – such as the T-Roc R, with which she was captured at the first photo shoot. In addition to gymnastics, powerlifting, weightlifting, endurance and rowing exercises, the girl is now passionate about “charged” machines.
Jost Kapito, Volkswagen R CEO: “Sarah Sigmundsdottir is ideally suited as an ambassador because she is known for her commitment to excellence and is not afraid to challenge herself. Her ambitions and incredible sporting achievements fully reflect Volkswagen R’s values.”
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones