The British by 2035 will abandon hybridsFebruary 6, 2020
The British government will tighten environmental laws.
British authorities are developing new state laws aimed at protecting the environment. So, in 2035, a ban will be introduced in the country not only on cars with internal combustion engines, but also on vehicles with hybrid powertrains. This was reported in the office of the Prime Minister of Great Britain, Boris Johnson.
Thus, the country plans to reduce the amount of emissions, and then, by 2050, the desire to completely get rid of exhaust gases and their release into the environment. These measures are justified by the deteriorating environmental situation on the planet. A draft new law is currently under consideration.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit