The blogger drove a thousand kilometers on a Chevrolet, which stood in the garage for 30 yearsMay 5, 2020
Abandoned car was bought blindly via the Internet
The blogger found on the web an advertisement for the sale of a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle and decided to purchase a “time capsule”. However, it turned out that the car was not quite in the condition it was counting on.
The announcement said that Chevrolet stood motionless for 30 years, and the blogger was sure that he came across a great “time capsule.” However, in fact, the 48-year-old car was in poor condition.
When he arrived to pick up the car, it turned out to be more like a pile of garbage than a car. The situation was complicated by the fact that the blogger had to return home for almost 1000 kilometers, and he planned to do this on a purchased car, which could not even leave the garage.
Fortunately, the blogger was very familiar with the old Chevrolet – as he himself said, he already had two Chevrolet Chevelle 1970 and 1971, which had to be sold. In the end, he decided that his “new” car would still reach home, no matter what it cost him.
The blogger shot and edited the entire process of express reconstruction and further trips into one video, which is published on his YouTube channel.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos