The “blackest” Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V are seen on testsDecember 18, 2019
The American company has begun testing its sedans in the Blackwing version.
On the eve of the photo spies, they managed to capture the tests of the updated Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V sedans in the Blackwing version, which are now not top-notch, but replenished a number of sports models in the car market.
Despite the presence of camouflage, it can be noted that the novelties received an upgraded grille, additional air intakes at the front, lower “skirts” under the bumper, other larger rims and a spoiler on the trunk lid.
In the interior of the models is expected the appearance of sports seats and a steering wheel, aluminum pedals and more expensive trim materials. As for the technical part, at the moment, officially no information was reported.
It is expected that the CT5-V can get a 4.2-liter V8 Blackwing with 550 hp, a pair of which is a 10-speed automatic transmission. In turn, the CT4-V is likely to be equipped with a V6 ATS-V with a return of 464 hp. and the same transmission. The drive is full.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV