The blackest BMW X6 shown in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
Our publication has already written about the unusual blackest BMW X6, but now the novelty was shown live at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The color on the body is called Vantablack VBx2. This coloration is reported to absorb 99.96% of visible light. Thanks to the skillful arrangement of light on the platforms in the car, only headlights and a radiator grill are visible.
Thanks to the absorption of light, the car became flat and two-dimensional. Recall that this color was specifically designed to replace camouflage film during the testing of new models.
Such models will not go on sale.
- Mercedes has published a teaser of the new all-electric EQS
- Ford Transit will use biodiesel
- Toyota stops production due to coronavirus in China
- Tesla Model 3 entered the top three best-selling models in Europe
- Mercedes has named prices for hybrid modifications of the GLE and GLC SUVs