The blackest BMW X6 shown in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
Our publication has already written about the unusual blackest BMW X6, but now the novelty was shown live at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The color on the body is called Vantablack VBx2. This coloration is reported to absorb 99.96% of visible light. Thanks to the skillful arrangement of light on the platforms in the car, only headlights and a radiator grill are visible.
Thanks to the absorption of light, the car became flat and two-dimensional. Recall that this color was specifically designed to replace camouflage film during the testing of new models.
Such models will not go on sale.
- Aston Martin will sell a collection of three exclusive racing Vantage
- General Motors will pay dealers for refusing to sell electric cars
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²