The blackest BMW X6 shown in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
Our publication has already written about the unusual blackest BMW X6, but now the novelty was shown live at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The color on the body is called Vantablack VBx2. This coloration is reported to absorb 99.96% of visible light. Thanks to the skillful arrangement of light on the platforms in the car, only headlights and a radiator grill are visible.
Thanks to the absorption of light, the car became flat and two-dimensional. Recall that this color was specifically designed to replace camouflage film during the testing of new models.
Such models will not go on sale.
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing
- Karma has announced its first electric car
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1