The best-selling car became the most stolenOctober 15, 2020
The relevant data was shared by the Hot Wheels edition.
The Ford F-150 pickup, which for 43 years held the bar as “best-selling Ford F-Series”, received another achievement. According to published data, the Ford F-150 became the most stolen vehicle in the United States in 2019. It is reported that 38,938 of these pickups were stolen over the past year.
The second place among American hijackers is occupied by the Honda Civic, which was hijacked 33,220 times in 2019. Moreover, in 2018 this model was recognized as the most stolen – 38,426 thefts were registered. The third line of the sad rating is occupied by the Chevrolet Silverado with 32,583 stolen cars.
In addition to the above models, the top 10 most stolen cars in the United States include Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Toyota Corolla, Dodge RAM, GMC Sierra and Honda CR-V. Interestingly, there are no European cars on this list.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars