The Aston Martin lineup will include a motorcycleOctober 24, 2019
Aston Martin Corporation intends to replenish its own lineup with a motorcycle, a limited edition of which will be created together with Brough Superior. The novelty will debut at the motor show in Milan.
To create its first motorcycle, Aston Martin teamed up with the British brand Brough Superior. The latter was at the pinnacle of popularity until World War II, and its motorbikes were called the Rolls-Royce Among Bikes, in part because they cost as much as a house.
The company Brough Superior lasted until 1940 and only many years later at the beginning of the last century due to the efforts of the enthusiast Mark Afam returned to operation.
It is worth noting that Aston Martin has already entered into such a partnership. So, in 2016, the British automaker, together with the Dutch shipyard Quintessence Yachts, developed the chic boat AM37.
And last year, Aston Martin, in collaboration with the American company Triton Submarines, created a prototype of the deep-sea Project Neptune.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery