The assembly of the hybrid version of the Mercedes-Benz A250e has startedSeptember 12, 2020
The new Mercedes-Benz A250e will be available for purchase in sedan and hatchback bodies.
Sales of the hybrid version of the Mercedes-Benz A250e have begun in Australia. The novelty is available to customers in the hatchback and sedan bodies at prices of $ 48,000 and $ 46,100, respectively. Both variants are equipped with a hybrid power plant with a total capacity of 215 hp. and 450 Nm of torque.
An 8-speed automatic and front-wheel drive are installed in a pair to the power plant. As a result, the hatchback accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 6.6 seconds, while the sedan accelerates 0.1 seconds slower. The range on electric traction alone is about 73 kilometers. When using a home outlet, the car battery can be charged from 10% to 80% in just 25 minutes.
The new Mercedes-Benz A250e features 18-inch wheels, LED headlights, the latest MBUX multimedia system, climate control, lane departure warning, traffic sign recognition and much more.
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance