The armed forces will support the Australian Grand PrixMarch 6, 2019
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Australia revealed some details of the show program with the participation of the national armed forces, prepared for fans. So on Saturday and Sunday before the start of the race in Melbourne, Australian air force will hold demonstrations.
On the territory of the autodrome in the course of the weekend there will be an exhibition with samples of military equipment. Among other things, fans will be able to watch the mini-drones race.
Craig Fletcher, head of the department of motorsport and entertainment of the company Australian Grand Prix Corporation It’s great that we have such a strong relationship. We look forward to the opportunity to show fans an exciting show. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily