The appearance of the new BMW 5 Series again leaked to the networkMay 1, 2020
Another image of the updated BMW 5-series 2021 appeared on the web.
BMW gave the updated car a slightly larger grille, sharper headlights and new taillights, which we were finally able to consider. In general, the nameplate now looks more modern and more consistent with the overall design of the latest series.
The grill, meanwhile, is slightly larger and looks like a solid object than before. As for the hood and front bumper, the former does not seem to have changed, while the latter has been redesigned to fit the new headlights.
Moving to the rear, we can see that the edges of the bumper are sharper, while the lower part of the diffuser has been redone to look more athletic. The overall shape of the taillights is also slightly different. The shape of the trunk lid also looks a bit different.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November