The appearance of the new BMW 5 Series again leaked to the networkMay 1, 2020
Another image of the updated BMW 5-series 2021 appeared on the web.
BMW gave the updated car a slightly larger grille, sharper headlights and new taillights, which we were finally able to consider. In general, the nameplate now looks more modern and more consistent with the overall design of the latest series.
The grill, meanwhile, is slightly larger and looks like a solid object than before. As for the hood and front bumper, the former does not seem to have changed, while the latter has been redesigned to fit the new headlights.
Moving to the rear, we can see that the edges of the bumper are sharper, while the lower part of the diffuser has been redone to look more athletic. The overall shape of the taillights is also slightly different. The shape of the trunk lid also looks a bit different.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air