The American authorities have their own complaints against Carlos GhosnSeptember 25, 2019
The former Nissan CEO and Chairman of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance were remembered in the United States. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) accuses Carlos Ghosn of fraud. Ghosn has already agreed to a pre-trial settlement, which includes the payment of a fine of $ 1 million.
The SEC has indicted Carlos Ghosn and Greg Kelly, who was named an accomplice. Kelly also agreed to settle the claim by paying a fine of $ 100,000.
It should be noted that the proceedings against Ghosn and Kelly in Japan, where they were charged similarly in December 2018, are still ongoing. However, the SEC launched an investigation back in 2004. The Securities and Exchange Commission blames not only Ghosn and Kelly, but also Nissan. The automaker, accused of fraud under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, agreed to settle the claims with a fine of $ 15 million.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI