The AMB 001 motorcycle from Aston Martin and Brough Superior were launched for testing.June 24, 2020
Aston Martin, along with Brough Superio, began testing the AMB 001 track sport bike on the Pau Arno track in France.
The AMB 001 motorcycle will be released in a limited edition of 100 copies, the first deliveries to customers are scheduled for the end of this year. The first run of the test AMB 001, which is painted in the traditional shade of the Aston Martin Cam, ended with success on the Po Arno track.
Despite the fact that during the tests the main attention was paid to the chassis of the motorcycle, in parallel with them, bench tests of the motor are carried out. AMB 001 has a turbocharged power unit with a capacity of 180 hp. Turbo kit consists of an intercooler; this impressive radiator with a large intake manifold gives the V-shaped 2-cylinder engine a resemblance to a supercar engine.
After the tests are completed, AMB 001 will begin to be mass-produced in the autumn of this year at the Brough Superior in Toulouse in France. It is planned to issue 100 bikes, each of which will cost 108,000 euros, including 20% VAT.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells