The acceptance of orders for the Byton M-Byte crossover has begunMarch 3, 2020
Dealers have a new “customer”, because customers who are looking for a new Byton can come to them.
Chinese company Byton unveiled its European strategy. While the brand will be available in six European markets, each country has its own partner. Therefore, in Switzerland, the Netherlands, Germany, Norway, France and Sweden, these channels are different. The first Byton model is expected on the market in the second half of next year.
M-Byte receives three types of electric crossover. The basic version is equipped with a 272 horsepower engine and rear-wheel drive. She will receive a 72 kWh battery, which provides a range of 360 km through the WLTP cycle. The following are two versions of Performance with a capacity of 408 hp: version with rear or all-wheel drive. They get a 95 kWh battery. The 4WD M-Byte has a cruising range of 435 km, while the RWD adds another 25 km.
M-Byte can be reserved online. Later, Byton will announce how many crossover service points there will be in each country. Estimated prices are not yet available.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles