The 1997 Dodge Viper from Hennessey is on saleNovember 1, 2020
On the Bring A Trailer website, a 1997 Dodge Viper GTS was put up for auction, which was finalized by specialists from the Hennessey Performance studio.
The car for sale is one of 1,671 examples of the GTS that were released in 1997. For the first time, the car was registered in Ohio, then it was in Pennsylvania and New York until it was acquired by a car dealer from the second owner. As follows from the description to the ad, the model’s mileage is 19,300 km.
The new car has a Viper Red body with black stripes, a large wing and original 17-inch chrome wheels, which are fitted with Michelin Pilot SX tires measuring 275/40 at the front and 335/35 at the rear.
As for the Viper’s interior, it is finished in black leather with red accents on the seats, steering wheel and other elements. There is also a 5-point seat belt in the driver’s seat, air conditioning, power windows and an Alpine CD player.
The Viper GTS is powered by an 8.0-liter naturally aspirated V10 engine, which is powered by the Hennessey Venom 500 package, which includes a larger throttle body, high-precision intake manifold, redesigned engine ECU and more. A rear-wheel drive system and a 6-speed manual transmission work with the unit, while the Hennessey kit also includes a clutch and aluminum flywheel. It is worth saying that at the time of this writing, the cost of the Viper GTS has reached $ 46,000
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system