The 1991 Honda Prelude with low mileage went on saleNovember 9, 2020
EBay sells a 1991 low-mileage Honda Prelude Si.
As a model of the 1991 production year, this car belongs to the third generation of the Prelude, which was produced from 1987 to 1991. A unique feature of this machine is the presence of raising headlights.
The car put up for sale is equipped with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder atmospheric power unit with a capacity of 135 hp. As the seller notes, the car with a mileage of 20,961 km was stored in an air-conditioned room. Also, according to him, the car has never been used in the rain and is equipped with electric windows, locks and side mirrors, as well as original aluminum wheels.
As for the cost of the Honda Prelude Si, they ask for $ 30,000. Recall that the Prelude model is a 2-door, four-seater coupe, which was launched in 1978. Production of the car ceased in 2000 due to high prices and low demand.
In addition, it was recently noted that a rare sports car RUF CTR3, which is built on the basis of the 996 generation Porsche 911, is being sold at the auction. It should be emphasized that a total of 31 copies of this car were produced.
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn
- Volkswagen ID.3 electric car could get an open-top version
- SWAE custom supercar McLaren 720S gets more powerful