Thanks to Wheelsandmore tuners, the Bentley Continental GT transforms into a Porsche killerAugust 27, 2019
The most expensive tuning package provides that the engine power of the car will reach 795 horsepower.
It should be noted that the Bentley Continental GT is a fairly popular luxury car worldwide. Therefore, tuning companies must make considerable efforts to make the car different from the standard version. Atelier Wheelsandmore decided to transform the Continental GT high-speed functionality into a Porsche killer.
So, the standard modification of the machine is equipped with a power plant W12 6 liters. However, the tuners decided to go further. A less productive package received an engine power of 751 horsepower. The maximum torque is 1050 Nm. But the most luxurious kit provides for a power of 795 horsepower and 1100 Nm of torque.
With the help of such a productive package, the car will be able to gain speed of one hundred km / h in 3.28 seconds. The maximum speed in this case will stop at a figure of 343 km / h. In addition, the car was equipped with 22-inch wheels of a Y-shaped design in black or silver, as well as a special exhaust system.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI