Thanks to Wheelsandmore tuners, the Bentley Continental GT transforms into a Porsche killerAugust 27, 2019
The most expensive tuning package provides that the engine power of the car will reach 795 horsepower.
It should be noted that the Bentley Continental GT is a fairly popular luxury car worldwide. Therefore, tuning companies must make considerable efforts to make the car different from the standard version. Atelier Wheelsandmore decided to transform the Continental GT high-speed functionality into a Porsche killer.
So, the standard modification of the machine is equipped with a power plant W12 6 liters. However, the tuners decided to go further. A less productive package received an engine power of 751 horsepower. The maximum torque is 1050 Nm. But the most luxurious kit provides for a power of 795 horsepower and 1100 Nm of torque.
With the help of such a productive package, the car will be able to gain speed of one hundred km / h in 3.28 seconds. The maximum speed in this case will stop at a figure of 343 km / h. In addition, the car was equipped with 22-inch wheels of a Y-shaped design in black or silver, as well as a special exhaust system.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires