Thais attempted to make Lamborghini Veneno from Toyota. It turned out not veryMay 27, 2019
Tuning studio from Thailand P.S. Modify Chonburi built a copy of the supercar Lamborghini Veneno. In this case, the basis for the replica was taken roadster Toyota MR2 third generation. The photos of their work the company published on Facebook.
In terms of design, the replica and the original car have some similar elements, but due to the characteristics of the donor machine, the proportions are not correct, the windows and the windshield frame are not of the same shape, the air intakes are not similar, and the rear exhaust pipes are set too small .
This Lamborghini Veneno, which debuted in 2013, was released in limited edition. A total of five coupes and nine roadsters. The car is equipped with a 750-horsepower twelve-cylinder unit of 6.5 liters.
Previously, a replica of the supercar Lamborghini Aventador shown in India. The car is based on the old sedan Honda Accord. Like the Thais, the car turned out not very similar to the original.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station