Thailand’s first international auto show opens in 2020July 16, 2020
This year’s first auto show opened in the capital of Thailand, Bangkok.
The 41st Bangkok International Auto Show will open its doors on July 15th. The event has already been postponed twice in 2020 due to the outbreak of coronavirus infection. However, in the past seven weeks, there have been no cases of COVID-19 contact transmission in Thailand.
This time, according to the organizers, the number of visitors will be limited. The 2020 auto show will feature vehicles from 25 manufacturers and 22 motorcycle manufacturers. Each stand will be equipped with separate entrances and exits, as well as QR codes that visitors will have to scan with their mobile phones each time.
Of course, all participants, journalists and general visitors are required to wear personal protective equipment and observe basic precautions. The event will end on July 26.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X