Tests for Haas will work Grosjean and FittipaldiMarch 29, 2019
The Haas F1 team called the pilots who will sit behind the wheel of a VF-19 on tests in Bahrain. On Tuesday, April 2, the main driver of the team Roman Grosjean will work. On Wednesday, April 3, he will be replaced by test-pilot of the team Pietro Fittipaldi.
For the grandson of the two-time Formula 1 champion Emerson Fittipaldi, this will not be the first experience in the cockpit of the current Haas car – it worked on winter tests, including replacing Kevin Magnussen when he had problems with the headrest.
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV
- New BMW M3 appeared on official teasers
- Why won’t the new Nissan Z get adaptive steering?
- Is Ram testing 1500 trucks in the powerful SRT version?
- Japanese cops now have a Lexus super coupe in their arsenal