Tests for Haas will work Grosjean and FittipaldiMarch 29, 2019
The Haas F1 team called the pilots who will sit behind the wheel of a VF-19 on tests in Bahrain. On Tuesday, April 2, the main driver of the team Roman Grosjean will work. On Wednesday, April 3, he will be replaced by test-pilot of the team Pietro Fittipaldi.
For the grandson of the two-time Formula 1 champion Emerson Fittipaldi, this will not be the first experience in the cockpit of the current Haas car – it worked on winter tests, including replacing Kevin Magnussen when he had problems with the headrest.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles