Tesla’s power reserve was able to increase with the help of an updateOctober 18, 2020
Tesla cars are pretty much like big gadgets on wheels. To get new features, it may be enough to simply install a new version of the vehicle control software.
The next update had a good impact on the Tesla Model Y. Due to the optimization of the programs that control the power unit and the climate control of the electric car, it was possible to significantly increase the range.
According to Electrek, the new update allows the Tesla Model Y to travel 325 miles (about 523 km) on a single charge. The range has increased by 15 miles (approximately 24 km).
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura