Tesla’s new autopilot test video publishedMarch 16, 2021
The video was published by the user Whole Mars Catalog.
One of Tesla’s regular customers, known as the Whole Mars Catalog, posted a video showing the Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta autopilot. It is worth noting that in addition to getting out of situations that are quite difficult for automation, the autopilot can make a mistake – this is exactly what beta test participants should be ready for.
In general, as noted by American journalists, the process of driving an autopilot is more like teaching a teenager to drive a car – at first the driver is happy that the “student” is coping with the tasks assigned to him, and the next moment the car enthusiast has to take the wheel himself to avoid an accident.
One way or another, but the system is still far from perfect. At the same time, the video shows the driving process when the car moves along the night street, lets pedestrians pass and maneuvers between cars parked on both sides of the road.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity