Tesla’s market value more expensive than combined General Motor and FordJanuary 9, 2020
For the first time, Tesla shares have become more expensive than the value of the shares of General Motor and Ford combined.
Shares of the company Ilona Mask jumped by almost 5% on Wednesday, and were fixed at a record 492.14 dollars. for one piece, increasing its market capitalization to almost 89 billion dollars.
This is 2 billion dollars more than the cost of General Motors and Ford (50 billion dollars and 37 billion dollars) combined.
Against the backdrop of unexpected profits in the third quarter of 2019, increased supplies and accelerated production start-up at the new plant in China, Tesla shares more than doubled in the past three months.
- Lamborghini CEO becomes Formula 1 leader
- China dictates automotive fashion to the world
- Brabus has modified the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 de
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series