Tesla’s market value more expensive than combined General Motor and FordJanuary 9, 2020
For the first time, Tesla shares have become more expensive than the value of the shares of General Motor and Ford combined.
Shares of the company Ilona Mask jumped by almost 5% on Wednesday, and were fixed at a record 492.14 dollars. for one piece, increasing its market capitalization to almost 89 billion dollars.
This is 2 billion dollars more than the cost of General Motors and Ford (50 billion dollars and 37 billion dollars) combined.
Against the backdrop of unexpected profits in the third quarter of 2019, increased supplies and accelerated production start-up at the new plant in China, Tesla shares more than doubled in the past three months.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests