Tesla will stop selling the most affordable versions of Model S and Model XJanuary 10, 2019
Such information appeared in Elona Musk’s twitter account. According to the founder of Tesla, we are talking about modifications that are equipped with batteries with a capacity of 75 kW / h.
Early next week, Tesla will stop accepting orders for low-end versions of the Model S and X models. Recall that such electric vehicles are equipped with a 75 kW / h battery. About future changes fans of the brand warned Ilon Musk. He posted the corresponding post a few hours ago on his Twitter page.
At the same time, he noted that everyone who wants to become owners of the above modifications still has a chance to make the dream come true. Orders will be accepted until Sunday evening.
And since Monday, January 14, the most affordable version of the full-size electrocross Tesla Model X will cost $ 97,000. This amount will cost a car with a battery of 100 kW / hour. Now the minimum price for the model is 82,000 dollars. The most costly Tesla Model S, in turn, will receive a price tag of $ 96,000 (for a car with a 100 kW / h battery). Recall, the Model S with a 75 kW / h battery was rated at 76 thousand.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station