Tesla will return the radio to its electric cars for $ 500October 29, 2020
The press service of the company reports.
Tesla will release a software update for its electric cars, which will return the usual FM radio to the functionality of the multimedia system. This feature will cost $ 500. Note that the early Model S and Model X cars had a multimedia system with radio support, but the owners of new cars were deprived of this function.
Owners of old cars, which had replaced the $ 2,500 multimedia system and received new features, were dissatisfied with the lack of a radio. Of course, one could tune into any radio station via the Internet, but not everyone was happy with it.
Interestingly, to install the update from the FM radio, you need to install another $ 3,000 update. Thus, the cost of returning a conventional radio to Tesla electric cars will cost $ 3,500.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit