Tesla will release a seven-seat version of Model Y at the end of the yearJune 25, 2020
About this, as always in his Twitter said Elon Musk.
Answering the question of when exactly the seven-seater version of the newest Model Y electric crossover will be released, Elon Musk in his usual manner said that such a model should be expected no earlier than the fourth quarter of this year. However, at present there is not even a third-row layout, not to mention photographs.
According to experts, due to the small volume of the luggage compartment, the seven-seater Model Y will use approximately the same seating arrangement as in the Model S liftback, where the seats in the back row are facing with their backs in the direction of travel of the car.
Recall, the new Tesla Model Y electric crossover is built on the basis of the budget Model 3 electric car. Outwardly, the new product is similar to the existing Model X, only lacking branded doors. Contrary to expectations, the crossover entered the market somewhat earlier than promised, but many buyers were faced with poor-quality assembly of the model – the back row seats, as well as the seat belts, were either not fastened at all, or this was not done enough.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70