Tesla will release a more compact Cybertruck for EuropeAugust 5, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that the head of Tesla announced that he was going to present a more compact electric pickup Cybertruck for the European market.
So, after the pickup was presented in 2019, Elon Musk began to say that it would be good to reduce the model so that it would fit in a regular garage. But, a couple of months ago, he abandoned this idea, after discussing the project with the chief designer of the company: “Last night I reviewed the design of Cybertruck with Franz. So, even 3% less it will be too small. It will rather be the same size. “
Today Elon Musk on his page in the social network said that “more likely” a smaller version will be made for the European market in the future. Note that when the pickup was introduced, most greeted the car with a significant degree of skepticism due to its angular shape.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network