Tesla will release a more compact Cybertruck for EuropeAugust 5, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that the head of Tesla announced that he was going to present a more compact electric pickup Cybertruck for the European market.
So, after the pickup was presented in 2019, Elon Musk began to say that it would be good to reduce the model so that it would fit in a regular garage. But, a couple of months ago, he abandoned this idea, after discussing the project with the chief designer of the company: “Last night I reviewed the design of Cybertruck with Franz. So, even 3% less it will be too small. It will rather be the same size. “
Today Elon Musk on his page in the social network said that “more likely” a smaller version will be made for the European market in the future. Note that when the pickup was introduced, most greeted the car with a significant degree of skepticism due to its angular shape.
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid gets a limited edition
- Audi announces prices for Audi RS3 Sedan and Sportback
- IONIQ 7 SUV showed in the first images
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 received a 940-horsepower version from Posaidon
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus unveils hydrogen pickup