Tesla will release a more compact Cybertruck for EuropeAugust 5, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that the head of Tesla announced that he was going to present a more compact electric pickup Cybertruck for the European market.
So, after the pickup was presented in 2019, Elon Musk began to say that it would be good to reduce the model so that it would fit in a regular garage. But, a couple of months ago, he abandoned this idea, after discussing the project with the chief designer of the company: “Last night I reviewed the design of Cybertruck with Franz. So, even 3% less it will be too small. It will rather be the same size. “
Today Elon Musk on his page in the social network said that “more likely” a smaller version will be made for the European market in the future. Note that when the pickup was introduced, most greeted the car with a significant degree of skepticism due to its angular shape.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan