Tesla will recall more than 10,000 vehicles with defectsNovember 28, 2020
Tesla will recall more than 10,000 Model X and Model Y cars due to the identified defects in the fastening of roof fragments and the threat of rudder failure.
In China, it was reported that the company is recalling 870 Model X cars in China, produced between March 16 and July 31, 2016, due to the threat of the outer roof section being torn off.
It is noted that pieces of the roof flying off during movement can pose a danger to other road users.
Earlier this week, Tesla announced the recall of 9,136 Model X vehicles built between September 2015 and July 2016 due to a similar issue.
Tesla will fix defects free of charge.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years