Tesla will prohibit buying a new electric car in case of return of the previousJune 24, 2020
Tesla announced the introduction of a 12-month limitation on the re-purchase of the Model Y junior cross, if the customer returns the previously purchased copy.
At the same time, the reasons for the return do not play absolutely any role, even if we are talking about factory marriage. This was reported by the German agency Auto Motor und Sport.
Such measures in the American corporation explain the great demand for Model Y. Moreover, a dissatisfied customer cannot exchange a defective or faulty electric cross for a new one – they will be refunded anyway.
If the automaker suspects a customer of fraud when returning an electric car, they will be deprived of the opportunity to buy any model of the brand for a period of one year. Tesla has no third-party dealerships, and the company sells all cars on its own. Due to a single database, buyers from the black list will not be able to re-purchase the brand’s car.
In addition, it was recently noted that Tesla is looking for designers to create a new electric car for China.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos