Tesla will increase production of electric vehicles to 20 million units per year by 2027September 30, 2020
The founder of the company Elon Musk told about it.
Recently, the USA hosted a Battery Day event, which is hosted by Tesla every year. During it, the founder of the corporation, Elon Musk, said that in the near future all the efforts of the manufacturer will be aimed at increasing the production of traction batteries, which will have a positive effect on the number of assembled electric cars.
At the same time, Musk expects that by the end of this year the Tesla conveyor will produce 500,000 electric vehicles, and by 2027 this number will increase to 20 million vehicles. Thus, in order to achieve such indicators in seven years, the company will have to increase its production volume by 70% annually.
According to experts, in order to increase the production of electric cars in the next seven years to the required level, Tesla will have to spend about $ 100 billion to develop its production.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021