Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports carsOctober 28, 2020
The American automaker will build a new facility.
Tesla already has a car assembly facility in the United States, as well as a plant under construction in Texas. Despite this, the automaker is going to build another plant to develop new products.
Recently, the company submitted a document to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, according to which it is going to build a new car manufacturing facility.
As for the specific location of the future enterprise, it was not named. The new plant will produce Tesla Semi electric trucks and Roadster sports cars.
Tesla is known to be planning to build another truck assembly line in the United States, according to financial statements for the second and third quarters of this year. The date of appearance of cars on the market is set for next year.
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web