Tesla will begin testing a new budget electric vehicle by the end of 2021February 5, 2021
Tesla will begin road tests of its new electric car, costing less than $ 25,000, by the end of this year, according to published data. It is assumed that the novelty, the name of which is not yet known, will be presented at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
It’s worth noting that in 2020 Tesla produced 510,000 electric vehicles and sold 499,550 of them. Most of the cars sold were Model 3. According to experts, the car’s popularity was due to its low price. Unsurprisingly, Tesla is now planning to release an even cheaper model in order to gain a decent chunk of the world’s electric car market.
At the same time, the founder of Tesla, Elon Musk himself, during the financial report for the fourth quarter of 2020, casually mentioned the “product of the future.” It is assumed that the new product will share the platform with the Tesla Model 3 and will be an all-electric compact hatchback.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts