Tesla will begin production of mechanical ventilation devicesMarch 19, 2020
An American entrepreneur is ready to provide the capacity of his enterprises to support the fight against coronavirus.
Earlier, several automakers from Europe announced their intention to produce artificial lung ventilation devices. Elon Musk decided to follow suit and said on his Twitter that his Tesla and SpaceX plants would switch to the production of necessary equipment in case of shortage due to an outbreak of coronavirus infection.
“Fans are not complicated, but cannot be made instantly. In which hospitals is there such a shortage that you are talking about? ”, The entrepreneur answered a question from one of the journalists.
It should be noted that the World Health Organization is currently negotiating with China and other countries on providing assistance in the supply of medical equipment to needy regions.
- Most orders for Tesla Cybertruck placed in the USA
- Detroit auto show postponed due to coronavirus outbreak
- A new generation of Mitsubishi Pajero will appear next year
- World sales of sedans and hatchbacks lose ground amid SUVs
- Geneva Motor Show 2021 may be in jeopardy