Tesla will begin production of mechanical ventilation devicesMarch 19, 2020
An American entrepreneur is ready to provide the capacity of his enterprises to support the fight against coronavirus.
Earlier, several automakers from Europe announced their intention to produce artificial lung ventilation devices. Elon Musk decided to follow suit and said on his Twitter that his Tesla and SpaceX plants would switch to the production of necessary equipment in case of shortage due to an outbreak of coronavirus infection.
“Fans are not complicated, but cannot be made instantly. In which hospitals is there such a shortage that you are talking about? ”, The entrepreneur answered a question from one of the journalists.
It should be noted that the World Health Organization is currently negotiating with China and other countries on providing assistance in the supply of medical equipment to needy regions.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe