Tesla unveils Semi electric truck sales dateJanuary 15, 2020
Tesla customers who pre-ordered the Semi electric car received a letter informing them of the start of sales of the limited edition in the second half of 2020.
It is reported by Teslarati. According to the publication, the letter also announced the completion of test tests of the electric vehicle in real conditions.
In recent months, Tesla experts tested the electric truck in real conditions, the company said. Semi has been tested at the test site to assess its resistance to harsh road conditions, the report said.
“At our own test site in Fremont, we checked how the truck withstands potholes, pits and other tough barriers. This showed how the Semi copes with common dangers and withstands loads,” the report said.
In a letter, Tesla experts also report that they have made improvements to Tesla Semi. However, they hint that more detailed information will appear only in the near future. It is also worth noting that at the moment there is still no information where they plan to produce Tesla Semi.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid