Tesla unveils Semi electric truck sales dateJanuary 15, 2020
Tesla customers who pre-ordered the Semi electric car received a letter informing them of the start of sales of the limited edition in the second half of 2020.
It is reported by Teslarati. According to the publication, the letter also announced the completion of test tests of the electric vehicle in real conditions.
In recent months, Tesla experts tested the electric truck in real conditions, the company said. Semi has been tested at the test site to assess its resistance to harsh road conditions, the report said.
“At our own test site in Fremont, we checked how the truck withstands potholes, pits and other tough barriers. This showed how the Semi copes with common dangers and withstands loads,” the report said.
In a letter, Tesla experts also report that they have made improvements to Tesla Semi. However, they hint that more detailed information will appear only in the near future. It is also worth noting that at the moment there is still no information where they plan to produce Tesla Semi.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system