Tesla tequila bottle priced at $ 250November 6, 2020
The American automaker has started selling a branded alcoholic drink, which costs almost $250.
Back in April 2018, Tesla founder and CEO Elon Musk posted a joke on his Twitter that read: “Despite numerous attempts to raise money, including the most desperate – a massive Easter egg sale, we are sad to announce that Tesla has gone completely bankrupt. So bankrupt that you won’t believe it. ” The picture showed the inventor himself surrounded by Teslakila bottles.
And now, after 2 years, the joke was continued, which could become another successful commercial project of Musk. So, Tesla Tequila, a tequila sold in a bottle in the form of a 750 ml lightning bolt, appeared on sale.
The cost of each is $ 250. True, you cannot buy more than two bottles per person. Nosotros Tequila became the manufacturer of the branded alcoholic drink, and you can buy it on the automaker’s website.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck