Tesla taught its cars to stop at traffic lightsMarch 27, 2020
The operation of the modified autopilot was shown in the video.
Tesla continues to improve its autopilot. At the moment, the system is not yet fully autonomous, but it is considered the best on the market.
So, as part of the update, the autopilot on Tesla cars was taught to stop in front of traffic lights if it lights up in red. A video in which Model 3 brakes in front of a traffic light was posted by Out of Spec Motoring on Twitter.
Recall that last month the company shared frames showing what the brand cars with the FSD autopilot system turned on see. It was also shown that cars recognize a stop sign.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar