Tesla taught its cars to stop at traffic lightsMarch 27, 2020
The operation of the modified autopilot was shown in the video.
Tesla continues to improve its autopilot. At the moment, the system is not yet fully autonomous, but it is considered the best on the market.
So, as part of the update, the autopilot on Tesla cars was taught to stop in front of traffic lights if it lights up in red. A video in which Model 3 brakes in front of a traffic light was posted by Out of Spec Motoring on Twitter.
Recall that last month the company shared frames showing what the brand cars with the FSD autopilot system turned on see. It was also shown that cars recognize a stop sign.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network