Tesla spoke about the production version of Model YFebruary 2, 2020
Tesla will launch the delivery of the new Model Y by the end of the first quarter of 2020. Auto experts are convinced that this particular model is capable of becoming the best-selling company.
According to analysts, today in the US, sales of crossovers and SUVs have completely overshadowed the implementation of sedans. The Tesla Model X has become too “radical” for most consumers in the electric car segment, and in this regard, Model Y has become a real middle ground: it has a large luggage compartment and high landing. In this case, the new model will be able to cover about 500 kilometers without recharging.
Earlier, American businessman Elon Musk announced that Tesla electric cars will soon receive a function that allows pedestrians to access through speakers. Thanks to this option, the driver will be able to contact someone around without having to open the window. Thus, it will be possible to warn an inattentive pedestrian about the approach of a vehicle.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious