Tesla spoke about the production version of Model YFebruary 2, 2020
Tesla will launch the delivery of the new Model Y by the end of the first quarter of 2020. Auto experts are convinced that this particular model is capable of becoming the best-selling company.
According to analysts, today in the US, sales of crossovers and SUVs have completely overshadowed the implementation of sedans. The Tesla Model X has become too “radical” for most consumers in the electric car segment, and in this regard, Model Y has become a real middle ground: it has a large luggage compartment and high landing. In this case, the new model will be able to cover about 500 kilometers without recharging.
Earlier, American businessman Elon Musk announced that Tesla electric cars will soon receive a function that allows pedestrians to access through speakers. Thanks to this option, the driver will be able to contact someone around without having to open the window. Thus, it will be possible to warn an inattentive pedestrian about the approach of a vehicle.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air