Tesla spoke about record deliveries of electric carsJanuary 30, 2020
In the fourth quarter of 2019, Tesla Corporation set a new record for deliveries, transferring over 112,000 electric cars to customers.
The automaker’s revenue for the same period increased by 2%, to 7.38 billion dollars. This is indicated in the latest report of the American company.
The corporation called 2019 “a watershed year” and expressed hope for a further increase in all its indicators thanks to the high demand for the Model 3 sedan and the launch of a new company in Shanghai, with a design capacity of 500 thousand electric models per year. For the whole of 2019, the automaker produced over 360 thousand cars.
As emphasized, Tesla’s net profit in the fourth quarter fell to $ 105 million, while over the same period last year it amounted to $ 140 million with a loss of $ 862 million.
- New Skoda Fabia will receive a station wagon variation
- Revealed Ford’s fastest electric crossover
- 2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police livery
- Introduced the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR
- VW ID.6 electric crossover spotted in trials