Tesla showed on video a gigafactory in ChinaSeptember 2, 2020
The American automaker decided to demonstrate the process of assembling its cars for the first time using the Tesla Model 3 as an example.
As a reminder, the construction of Gigafactory-3 began at the beginning of 2019. Already in the summer of the same year, equipment began to be installed here, and by the end, the production of cars began. Tesla set a kind of record for the construction of a new plant, having assembled the plant in literally 6 months. What’s especially impressive is that the first couple of months were spent preparing the site, and construction of the building began in April. In three months, most of the huge facility was built.
Speaking at a recent Tesla shareholder meeting, CEO Elon Musk said he believes the Gigafactory-3 is the fastest-built car plant ever built. Now the Tesla Model 3 is being produced here. The capacity of the enterprise has already grown to 4 thousand electric cars a week.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer