Tesla sales increase 63% in CaliforniaJanuary 21, 2021
Tesla’s sales are up in California.
The information appeared on the Internet that a sharp jump in registrations of new electric vehicles was noticed in the key market for the American automaker.
According to experts, the number of registrations of electric cars of this brand in California increased by 63% in the fourth quarter of 2020. Basically, the performance was influenced by the affordable Tesla Model Y crossover, of which 11,417 units were registered.
Note that a total of 22,117 Tesla vehicles were registered in California. Also, another popular model, the Tesla Model 3, turned out to be not so popular.
According to the reported data, the number of registrations of this model was 34% less compared to the fourth quarter of 2019. Recall that not so long ago, Tesla announced the assembly of more than 500,000 electric vehicles last year and the sale of 499,550 units sold out of the planned 500,000.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web