Tesla Roadster, launched into space beyond Earth, made a complete revolution around the SunAugust 27, 2019
The American company SpaceX, led by Elon Musk, launched the car outside the atmosphere back in February 2018. The car was placed in a Falcon Heavy rocket and released directly in space. During this time, the electric car managed to completely wrap the sun at once.
I would like to note that a mannequin in a special space suit was placed on the driver’s seat of the roadster. According to information, a complete revolution around a huge star took 557 days, during which time the car flew about 1.2 billion kilometers, which is 21,000 times more than the guarantee for the car itself. Tesla can now use this as an advertising move.
Also an interesting fact, when flying in a car, the song “Space Oddity” by the popular British rock singer David Bowie was included. And if she continued to play all the time in space, the mannequin would listen to her about 153,000 times.
Also, the Tesla Roadster electric car can be safely considered the fastest car in the entire solar system, since at the moment this instance is moving at a speed of 120 955 km / h, although it is outside the home planet.
What other crazy ideas will SpaceX and Elon Musk realize in the near future? We can only wait.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles