Tesla Roadster arrives in NurburgringSeptember 13, 2019
Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced that they will test the Model S in the Nurburgring, after which they began to ask him about the roadster, which is expected in the near future.
Elon Musk noted that the roadster will also visit the famous German track. While the model exists only at the prototype level, however, later the Tesla Roadster, according to the head of Tesla, can surpass the Porsche Taycan.
However, Musk explained that although the Tesla Model S had already arrived on the track at the Nurburgring, the company is not trying to break records of all time, at least during testing this week. Roadster will drive through the Nurburgring next year.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published