Tesla Roadster arrives in NurburgringSeptember 13, 2019
Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced that they will test the Model S in the Nurburgring, after which they began to ask him about the roadster, which is expected in the near future.
Elon Musk noted that the roadster will also visit the famous German track. While the model exists only at the prototype level, however, later the Tesla Roadster, according to the head of Tesla, can surpass the Porsche Taycan.
However, Musk explained that although the Tesla Model S had already arrived on the track at the Nurburgring, the company is not trying to break records of all time, at least during testing this week. Roadster will drive through the Nurburgring next year.
- Limited edition Ford Transit van seen
- Volkswagen Golf 2020 model year appeared on video
- New Ford Bronco may get a removable roof
- Ford introduced a cross-variation of the updated Focus with luxury equipment
- Lynk & Co revealed a new crossover coupe