Tesla remotely will deprive of fast charging restored after a car accidentFebruary 13, 2020
Tesla has resorted to drastic measures to discourage the recovery of decommissioned vehicles. From now on, the manufacturer will remotely deactivate fast charging systems at all stations, including branded ones.
It is worth noting that the struggle of the automaker with decommissioned cars began a long time ago – for example, the company is trying to complicate the acquisition of spare parts or does not supply the latest software versions for such models. Now, Tesla has taken more drastic measures that significantly complicate the use of cars. According to the source of the agency Electrek, the bosses of the corporation sent a directive to employees that from now on, restored cars will forever be deprived of the function of fast charging at branded Supercharger stations or at any other.
As follows from the letter, the corporation still has the right to disable this feature on any machine that presents a danger. If the owner tries to independently activate this function, Tesla will demand compensation.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures