Tesla Reduces Model Y Electric Crossover CostJuly 12, 2020
The basic version of the crossover decreased by $ 3,000. Now this version of the cross costs slightly more expensive than Model 3.
Tesla has reduced the cost of the new Model Y crossover. Now the base price of the cross is $ 49,990, which is $ 3,000 cheaper than before. Note that the Tesla Model 3 can be purchased for $ 46,990.
To date, you can purchase two versions of the Tesla Model Y. The first is called Long Range and has an increased power reserve, and the second under the name Performance has improved technical characteristics. The Tesla Model Y Performance is available with a special Performance Package.
The maximum speed of such a car increased from 216 to 248 km / h, also the equipment of such a car includes special pedals, reduced ground clearance for better aerodynamics and 21-inch wheels.
Recall that in late spring, Tesla reduced the cost of Model 3 by $ 2,000 – then government support played a significant role.
Previously, information appeared about the appearance of the new Tesla autopilot. A radical update of the system should take place in the next 2-4 months.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI