Tesla recognized as the most dangerous corporation in the world to investSeptember 8, 2020
Tesla shares are highly overvalued and may fall sharply at any time.
This combination of circumstances is true even for the most optimistic scenario for the development of a corporation, in which it will be able to reach the Toyota indicator. A similar announcement on Tuesday, September 8, was made by the head of New Constructs, David Trainer.
Trainer said Tesla’s current share price would be fair if the automaker’s share of the global electric car market reached at least 40%. But the American automaker will not be able to reach this level until 2030, and currently it produces 57,000 units. auto annually. Consequently, Tesla shares are overvalued 159 times relative to its own future revenue.
According to Trainer, even if the brand’s production volume increases to 30,000,000 over the next 10 years, the profit margin will not be high for the current share price. According to Trainer, one share of the company should be worth $ 41.8, and not 418.3 as it is now, for this reason, he considers investing in the securities of an American corporation risky.
- New Great Wall Concept to Show at Beijing Auto Show
- Cows and pigs affect global warming more than cars
- 50-year-old Chevrolet from “Fast and the Furious” will be auctioned off
- Rolls-Royce Silver Specter station wagon put up for sale
- The first batch of Volkswagen ID.4 electric cars was sold out in a day