Tesla recalls 15 thousand Model X electric vehiclesNovember 12, 2020
The American automaker is recalling about 15,000 Tesla Model X models in the United States and Canada.
Tesla Model X electric crossover owners should be prepared for the recall of their vehicles. The reason for the recall of the models was significant problems with the power steering wheel. The aluminum bolts holding the power steering and gearbox housing together are susceptible to corrosive changes and further deterioration, which in turn puts the risk of power loss / power steering failure.
Most of the owners are not able to cope with the problem on their own, so the recall of potentially defective machines in most cases becomes a mandatory measure. Dealership technicians will replace defective bolts or steering gear free of charge as needed. To date, there has not been a single case of an accident related to a malfunction.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.